- Vaccines for children – A Guide For Parents and Caregivers
- Immunization Schedules (What does my child need? What do I need?)-
- Vaccine Information Sheets (VIS)
- Vaccines for Healthcare Professionals
- Intentional Travelers’ Vaccinations
Vaccine Programs (Do you bill my insurance? What if I don’t have insurance?)
Immunizations do not have to be expensive. DHD4 has special programs for vaccinations. Please refer to the programs below to see qualification criteria. DHD NO. 4 accepts Cash, Checks, or Credit Cards.
Vaccines for Children (VFC) Program
The Vaccines for Children Program provides free immunizations to children age 18 and younger. A child must meet one of the following conditions to qualify for the Vaccine for Children program:
- Medicaid-eligible or Medicaid-enrolled
- Uninsured or without any health insurance coverage
- Underinsured or has insurance that does not cover vaccinations
- American Indian or Alaskan Native
*There is an administration fee of $10 for the first shot followed by $7 each for any additional shots. If a client is unable to pay, DHD4 will not deny the vaccine.
The Michigan Adult Vaccine Program offers select vaccinations to adults 19 years and older free of charge*. Adults must be without health insurance or underinsured. MMR, HPV9, Td, Tdap, Hepatitis A & B, Pneumonia, and Shingles are among the covered immunizations.
Many health insurance plans cover routine immunizations. DHD No. 4 bills most insurances.