Schools and Childcare Centers

Schools and childcare centers should contact their Local Health Department for information regarding:

  • MCIR training
  • Immunization reporting
  • Waiver questions
  • School Packet information

Educational Materials on Immunizations

For the Michigan Care Improvement Registry

Please refer to for training in MCIR and to access the yearly school or childcare packet information.