ATTENTION REGARDING THIRD DOSE VACCINES:
Currently, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is recommending that moderately to severely immunocompromised people receive an additional dose of only the Pfizer or Moderna mRNA vaccine. This includes people who have:
- Been receiving active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood
- Received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Received a stem cell transplant within the last 2 years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection
- Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress your immune response
At this time, an additional dose of the Johnson & Johnson (Jansen) COVID-19 vaccination is not recommended until further guidance is issued from the FDA and CDC. You should receive a third dose of the type of vaccine you received originally. We encourage all individuals to consult with your health care provider to ensure a third dose is recommended.
PLEASE ONLY CALL (1-800-221-0294) TO SCHEDULE FOR A THIRD DOSE IF YOU MEET THE CONDITIONS LISTED ABOVE OR YOUR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER FEELS YOU SHOULD HAVE A THIRD DOSE, AT THIS TIME.
Other locations doing COVID-19 3rd dose (booster) shots Click here
COVID-19 Pop-Up Vaccination Clinic
Requests or Suggestions.