As of 3:00 p.m., 4/5/2020 DHD4 has 3 new COVID 19 cases in Cheboygan County: Alpena-0; Cheboygan-8, deaths-1; Montmorency-0; Presque Isle-0. Michigan cases- 15,716. Deaths-617
131 tests have been submitted- 20 results pending and 103 NEGATIVE test results received.
*Numerous agencies around the State of Michigan enter data into the COVID 19 tracking system and counts on the State of Michigan website might differ due to data entry of incorrect addresses.
*data will be updated by the end of each day.
(Please Note-If your Web Browser is not showing an updated page. Please clear your browser “CACHE” files. Then close and re-open your web browser)
Frequently Asked Questions
MDHHS Public Frequently Asked Questions (3-20-2020)
Self-Monitoring, Isolation and Quarantining
Coronavirus-19 Interim Guidance: https://www.dhd4.org/covid-19_dhd4_2_28_20
Food Industry Information:
- FSIS’s COVID-19 website
- Coronavirus: Fresh Produce Industry Resources (United Fresh Produce Association)
- Coronavirus Resources (Food Marketing Institute), includes: Preparedness Checklist
- Food Safety Magazine: Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) and Food Safety: A Time for Facts, Not Panic
- Food and Environmental Virology (Journal): Survival of Respiratory Viruses on Fresh Produce
- Before You Come to Work for Food Safety
- Cleaning Vs Sanitizing